[CS-FSLUG] CP Tech, External and Network Storage

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:06:40 CST 2006

I like having network access built in to the OS, and I also like
being able to read and write to a file stored on the network storage
without having to worry about making a local copy and then moving it
back on to the storage server. Being able to listen to my music
stored on the NAS without having to save it to my current computer is
also nice. Until someone comes up with an easy convenient alternative
that gives me my files on all computers, I'm going to be sticking to
this.

On 12-Dec-06, at 11:54 PM, Alan Trick wrote:

[snip]