[CS-FSLUG] Prayer request

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Aug 31 12:05:48 CDT 2006

Tim gets more to the heart of my statement. Getting to know the guy and
maybe why he likes coffee might be beneficial. Talk with him and ask him
questions. In other words focus on him, not yourself. It may be a
fruitless effort in terms of the relationship, but it may be a great
learning experience for you. People typically like talking about
themselves.

JSR/