[CS-FSLUG] [Ichthux] Call for mirrors

Peter J. Vasquez Sr. pjvasquez at baeyogin.com
Sat Aug 26 11:34:20 CDT 2006

Hello everyone,
  I haven't been an active member of this list, but do occasionally read
through different postings.  I don't know if it's much, but I do have
server space and bandwidth to spare on one of my offsite hosts. (About
75GB space w/ 1.1TB allotted transfer bandwidth).  I've hardly used this
space at all, as it was only a test site for some of the other services
my company wanted to expand into.  If more space or bandwidth are
needed, I can also setup another server onsite.  I'm willing to help
either way.  Let me know.  Thanks.

--
         .
          }\