[CS-FSLUG] [Ichthux] Call for mirrors

Timothy Butler trbutler at mac.com
Fri Aug 25 22:02:51 CDT 2006

I probably don't have enough spare bandwidth at this time for a bunch
of people to be downloading iso's at this time, unfortunately.

You might, however, try creating a SourceForge project -- that would
get you automatic access to a LOT of really good quality FOSS
mirrors. You might also directly communicate your need to
iBiblio.org. I've found them extremely helpful and they have a superb
facility with lots of space and bandwidth available to projects for
free.

	-Tim