[CS-FSLUG] Not about Linux or is it?

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 18:53:59 CDT 2006

That is interesting.  But, it states that it includes 4GB of software.
 That is one of the main problems.  XP will run in under 2GB and on a
5.7BG drive that leaves me with only 3.7GB.  Not nearly enough.  So
much for the myth that Windows is a memory hog.

On 8/19/06, veritosproject at gmail.com <veritosproject at gmail.com> wrote:
> Or you could use http://topologi-linux.sourceforge.net/ , which runs
> on top of Windows, and just bridge the virtual network card and the
> wireless network.
>
> On 8/19/06, Jim Isbell, W5JAI <jim.isbell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Solved the problem the easy way.  I gave up on making a dual boot
> > (MS/Linux) setup on the Laptop.  The only time I use the laptop is
> > when I am cruising in the boat and ALL the software I need (Maping,
> > GPS, Communications, etc) only works on MS so I decided to blow off
> > the linux for the laptop.
> >
> > On 8/16/06, Warren Sanders <warren at sandersonline.org> wrote:

> > --
> > Jim Isbell
> > "If you are not living on the edge, well then,
> > you are just taking up too much space."

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."