[CS-FSLUG] Christians taking action...

veritosproject at gmail.com veritosproject at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 10:48:59 CDT 2006

Sorry for sounding political, but I do have a few quotes and such to
interject here.

http://www.wakeupwalmart.com/news/20060512-dc.html : Wal-Mart
increases crime rates
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Wal-Mart : Opened a
superstore less than 2 miles from Teotihuacan's Pyramid of the Moon,
second largest corporate investor to the GOP, until mid-1990s would
take our corporate life insurance on the "grunt workers" (primarily to
favor the company), their well-known medical insurance issues