[CS-FSLUG] Ichthux ISOS!

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 04:12:27 CDT 2006

Hi,

These isos are authentic, and listed in the Ichthux wiki. The Ichthux
project is not a joke, and although it has been a bit idle for some time - I
must admin I was quite busy on other matters this year - it's back on tracks
now, and we're hoping to release a final version in october, under the name
of Ichthux 6.10 "Amazing Grace", based on Kubuntu 6.06.x.

I released a 0.3 beta version yesterday, that is currently available on
http://ichthux.free.fr/iso/ . The 0.3.1 version is being uploaded and will
soon be online.

The current features are:

   - based on Kubuntu 6.06.1 LTS "Dapper Drake"
   - bibletime with multi-language support
   - kio-sword for Bible study integration into Konqueror
   - several Bibles installed by default for English (KJV), Spanish
   (SPARV), French (LSG) and Hebrew (WLC)
   - Christian console tools: verse, bible-kjv
   - a Christian emoticons theme by default in Kopete
   - improved settings for a better Christian experience of the computer
   desktop (defaul servers and channels in konversation, default emoticons in
   kopete, default hebrew font in bibletime)

This is just a first step and we wish to do more soon :)

<><

Raphaël

Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org
http://raphink.multiply.org