[CS-FSLUG] QOTW: Theologians!

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Aug 12 00:28:29 CDT 2006

I decided to revive my old Question of the Week meme once again.
Let's start out with a bang.

Q - What theologian would you say you align yourself most closely to?

O - What appeals most about this theologian's theology?

T - How would you respond to those who disagree with that point?

W - What do you find yourself disagreeing with this theologian on?

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Because philosophy arises from awe, a philosopher
tbutler at ofb.biz   | is bound in  his  way to  be a lover of myths  and
www.uninet.info   | poetic fables. Poets and philosophers are alike in
timothybutler.us  | being big with wonder."
                                                      -- Thomas Aquinas