[CS-FSLUG] Ubuntu Christian Edition 1.0

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Aug 10 23:40:28 CDT 2006

Reminds me of the old "Jesux" hoax that went around a few years back
-- only real this time. :-) I'm skeptical about the need of a general
purpose, Christian oriented distro, although certain specialized
distros might make sense... a "Church library" kiosk friendly one,
for example, would be really nice.

	-Tim