[CS-FSLUG] Still a "cult leader"

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 04:03:05 CDT 2006

On 8/4/06, veritosproject at gmail.com <veritosproject at gmail.com> wrote:
> Lol...
>
> When I joined this list I honestly expected what I normally get from
> my church (cross and flag idolatry).  Instead I get a lot of people
> like me--that are fed up with a government that calls itself Christian
> but doesn't support Christ's values.

[snip]

Interesting you should mention that, because according to The Register
there was much rejoicing in the state of Kansas as the two school
board representatives who supported creationism were ousted. Kansas is
now expected to once again teach the de-facto state religion of
evolution in the classrooms, while the remaining school board members
painted an ugly picture of what the two creationism supporting members
did while they were in office.

I'm not going to pretend to know the whole story, it's possible the
two school board members went too far. But I'm not just about to
accept the additional accusations against them, because I know the
kind of slander that gets flung at anyone who dares to challenge
darwinian "science".

When I look at the state of the world today, especially when I
consider what kind of propaganda, darwinian dogma, and outright cow
stool the next generation of kids will be taught in school, it makes
me all the more certain that I don't ever want to have kids.