[CS-FSLUG] IPCop on Flash - Linux Based Router

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Apr 21 07:10:27 CDT 2006

I've purged my list email, but I know we were discussing possibilities
for flash based routers with flexibility in DHCP. IPCop came up as an
option, but there was a question as to its ability to operate on flash
media. There has been an extensive discussion on this in the last week
or so on the IPCop-user email list. If someone wants to really take a
look at it. I hadn't been following it, but it is entitled "Running from
Compact Flash" and has gone into 3 parts at this point.