[CS-FSLUG] Seeking opinions

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Apr 18 19:55:52 CDT 2006

> (ie: job with a good wage) for the tuition cost. Very importantly
> though, I am 19 and only now finishing high school, I definitely want
> to to attend a good school, but I must admit shorter courses have some
> appeal.

	Do remember that just as you can tell a place has shorter courses,
so too can everyone else. The rigor, well-roundedness, length, etc.,
of the program will affect how well respected the school you choose
is and hence how much you'll get paid.

	IMO, the best choice is a place with a traditional four year program
that'll give you an accredited, fully legit BA.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |