[CS-FSLUG] Praise Jesus. [OT]

Ben Tanner yetanotherpunter at phreaker.net
Wed Apr 12 16:07:44 CDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 08:32 -0700, Stephen J. McCracken wrote:
> > Sadly, I can't count the number of times I've heard it said -- or more
> > often implied -- there is anything too frivolous to discuss with God. If
> > we are truly seeking His service, nothing is beneath is notice.
>
> I heard once and it stuck with me an explanation that does it really
> well.  We think some things are really big and other things too small to
> bother God with, but for a God that created the universe out of nothing
> is ANYTHING not just small stuff?  To him everything is small stuff.
>
> sjm

Amen! Phil 4:6 says "Do not be anxious about anything, but IN
EVERYTHING, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your
requests to God." Lets bring our whole lives before him and ask that he
would glorify himself in every aspect. Hash be encouraged bro, i will be
praying for you guy, but if she does not turn out to be the one or, more
generally, if God is answering our requests with a no, let us remember
that his is the same God who promises "...that for those who love God
all things work together for good, for those who are called according to
his purpose." (Ro 8:28)

God bless

Ben

p.s I have only just joined so, Hi I'm Ben and University finalist in
Electronic engineering in England. I was brought up on a Christian
family and came to know Jesus at the age of 13.