[CS-FSLUG] Spam mail

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Apr 9 19:06:54 CDT 2006

> I just discovered something that will make me change my way of
> phrasing email.  There was a post by someone on this list that took
> exception to Plato being called "some guy" (by the way I agreed with
> it) that used a lot of exclamation points and question marks in
> series.  I would not have gotten it except that I am in the habit of

	Huh, well I guess I'll have to quit having fun with punctuation when
I act overly offended. I'm glad to hear of another friend of Plato on
here, too. ;-)

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |