[CS-FSLUG] [OT] A poem for Palm Sunday

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 16:51:51 CDT 2006

On 4/9/06, Michael Bradley, Jr. <michaelsbradleyjr at gmail.com> wrote:

> The recording I alluded to above is in 3 parts, and may be accessed freely
> via EWTN's streaming audio servers (RealAudio proprietary codec; can be
> dumped to file and transcoded via mplayer).  In part one, the late
> archbishop meditates on Our Lord's entrance into Jerusalem, and then recalls
> Jesus' prophecy of the destruction of the city to occur some 40 years.  Part
> 1 concludes with some thoughts on Our Lord's overturning of the tables of
> the money changers in the Temple.
>
> Here is the URL for the audio stream:

Sorry, the URL's I provided are rather horrid and can't be loaded into a web
browser;  I wasn't paying close enough attention to my "copy and paste"
procedure. Here are some better "http" links which point to the "rtsp"
streams:

Christ - His Passion and Death

Part 1:  http://www.ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/resolve.asp?rafile=iq_3394.ra

Part 2:  http://www.ewtn.com/vondemand/audio/resolve.asp?rafile=iq_3395.ra