[CS-FSLUG] OT: Atlantis [was TD: Gospel of Judas]

doc edoc7 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 9 00:06:51 CDT 2006

>> To the best of my knowledge, there is no known coorelation between
>> Noah's flood and Atlantis. If there is, I'd like to see more
>> information.
>
> 	Maybe today is a good day to create one. :-) Gabe seems to have an
> interesting point there.
>
> 	(Even if it wasn't right, I've heard some other good explanations
> about Atlantis too -- I see no reason it would be problematic to
> suspect that there is some truth to the story.)
>
> 	-Tim

My mother indulged herself in a book that
purported to explain away all of the unique
OT Bible stories by showing their parallels
from other cultures.  It led her away from a
Biblical faith.

Just as de-evolution from Eden to further and
further sway from Eden explains what Darwinism
cannot so also may all of the other cultures be
show to have borrowed elements of the true story
having then modified them to promote local priorities.

--
Respectfully ... dmc

Home page: http://bibleseven.com

Biblical Christianity is Jesus