[CS-FSLUG] TD: Gospel of Judas

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Apr 7 22:43:31 CDT 2006

>> 	It is a rather brief 7 pages (even if it had been theologically
>> acceptable, I'm pretty certain it wouldn't have been fit for the
>> canon, given the shortness, limited narrative of Jesus' life, etc.).
>> There is enough missing through out that it doesn't make the best
>> read in the world due to the jumpiness, but it was somewhat
>> interesting.
>>
>> 	-Tim
>
> I thought we were finished with the April 1st
> stuff ... ;-(

	Yeah, if only. The Wikipedia article on it is clearly biased to,
making some rather silly arguments for its quality. I'm not too
impressed with it, but I guess it is interesting, if only because
Ireaneus references it.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |