[CS-FSLUG] Your Mission Dream

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Apr 3 00:48:26 CDT 2006

For me, it would have to be Nicaragau. I have seen photographs taken by a retired LCMC pastor friend of mine showing the state of the church down there. The Lutheran church body they are supposedly under has abandoned them and the only other Lutheran presence down there is merely operating a seminary. The people really want a Christian identity with a Lutheran confession. I would love to go there with just my Bible and Book of Concord and spend months (if not years) going through both books with them page by page building them up. I would also love to work along side them whether in the fields of a farm or helping to rebuild a church or school building. I don't care how hard the work would be or what dangers may ensue, it would be an honor to live and work amongst a group of people whom I am persuaded to believe have a serious need for, and desire to have, Christ in thier lives.

Pax,
Christopher Rose