[CS-FSLUG] LIST-ADMIN: Introducing Google Christian

doc edoc7 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 2 06:57:45 CDT 2006

>> Another April Fool's joke ...  one still has to
>> experience an involuntary 1984/Last Days of the
>> End Times shudder.
>>
>> The day is coming and not too soon when we will
>> be a refugee remnant for a time.
>
> I just read that book recently, it's intersting but without a happy
> ending it just seems like some depressing nihilistic anti-bible to me.
> In the bible we win, in 1984 we lose :-p . I'm not sure I know what
> the connection is unless you're talking about "Google is watching
> you".

Off the April Fool's distraction ...

Yes, Google *is* watching, information resources
are being consolidated, Christian-labeled sites
that misrepresent Biblical Christianity are
multiplying, etc.

The construct of 1984 stops in the middle of the
Biblical Tribulation, of course we know "The Rest
of the Story" and THE GOOD GUY wins!  :-)

In the process between now and then much of the
ugliness of 1984 will be realized ... and more
that is worse ... though outside of the USA many
Christians have been suffering the majority of
the nastiness of the Tribulation for decades.

I heard recently that in Iraq one group of lunatics
kidnapped one of another and drilled holes in his
face until he died.  A relative had vowed to do the
same to one of theirs ... the thousand year ethno-
religious feuds continue.

One Iraqi expressed it this way "We are the most
barbaric people on the Earth."

I would argue that they have plenty of company
from across the planet.  Satanically-inspired
barbarism has been known among every race and
people group.

--
Respectfully ... dmc

Home page: http://bibleseven.com