[CS-FSLUG] LIST-ADMIN: Introducing Google Christian

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Apr 1 16:47:36 CST 2006

> Well, I can't seem to reach the christian.google.com site linked in
> your sig line.  Is the site official yet?  And does that change how we
> use this list?

	It's under a rather heavy load at the moment -- you might try again
in a little while. The redundant East Coast server for Google
Christian won't be up until Monday or Tuesday, unfortunately.

	For now, the only thing you need to do is login to your Google
account from Google Christian within the next two weeks. At that
time, it'll provide a "Mailing List E-mail Address Migration" tool
that will ask you to tell it what address you subscribed to
ChristianSource with.

	In a couple of months, the address of the list itself will change to
linux at christian.google.com or you can opt to use Google's user
friendly Google Groups interface instead.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler    -   tbutler at google.com
Moderator, Google Christian Sci-Tech Groups
http://christian.google.com/groups/scitech
          (650) 253-0000 ext. 7777