[CS-FSLUG] Inkjets sanely priced

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 29 17:55:06 CDT 2005

Ed Hurst wrote:
> Share with me your experiences. I will be seeking a good used printer,
> and barring a signal blessing (like finding an HP Lasterjet III) or
> something, I'll be stuck with an inkjet.
>
> Which inkjets offer the best print volume for the cartridge price?

If you do lots of black and white forget an inkjet,
go with a laser printer.  We bought a Samsung ML-2251NP.
It comes stocked to print 5,000 pages -- add up the
cost of replacement inkjet cartridges and you pay
more!  Plus it is much better quality.

As for color, not sure.  I also need a reliable color printer
for which cartidges are not absurdly costly.  I have been
spoiled by laser color copier-printers I have seen but expect
they are absurdly expensive to own, let alone lease.

I would be interested to read what you learn.

--
Respectfully,

David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.

Freelance Journalist/Writer,