[CS-FSLUG] NI: LXer: 10 Days as a Windows XP User: A GNU Perspective on Things

.mash re.mash at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:09:17 CDT 2005

I am doing a 23:00 - 8:00 shift so didn't read it in much depth due to
brain drain, but after skimming each section and feeling ill, the
author summed it up perfectly.

"I do not consider Windows ready for the desktop. I found it difficult
to use, buggy and lacking in security. I also found technical support
lacking."

'Mash