[CS-FSLUG] I'm sick of it!

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 00:11:52 CDT 2005

On 9/24/05, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 24 September 2005 7:07 pm, dmc wrote:
> > Fred A. Miller wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > > My SUSE installs are the same........just works.
> > >
> > > Fred
> >
> > Don't have Crystal Lewis anything but Puppy is very audio friendly
> > as well.
> >
> > Left the Lizard for the Puppy ... ;-)
>
> NEVER! ;)
>
> Fred

I like how SUSE looks, it has a very nice and professional look to it and it
tries to make apps match the desktop environment you use; however, at the
same time I've had lots of problems with it. For me it's Mandrake all the
way, even if it doesn't look as professional as SUSE.

I may be trying SUSE 10.0 when I can get my hands on a finished version, but
so far Mandrake has had the upper hand over every version I've tried from
9.0 up.