[CS-FSLUG] A little bird told me...

ehurst at ed.asisaid.com ehurst at ed.asisaid.com
Sat Sep 24 08:01:27 CDT 2005

> Whoops! I'm sorry I missed it. I'd echo Eduardo's happy birthday
> wishes to Ed. I hope you are safely sheltered from the storm at the
> moment...

My heartfelt thanks to you and all the other list members for your
wishes and prayers. We made a rather uneventful trip, which is the
best we could hope for. Very odd experience seeing little impromptu
campsites along the highway. Once we got past Dallas, things were more
"normal" and the traffic included far fewer refugees such as
ourselves.

My brother has opened his home, and all is well for now. We will stay
here a week or so (*fast* Net connection!) until other accommodations
can be found. Then I will seek to re-enter the network of church and
friends here, and pray for gainful employment.

Thanks again, and more later.

Ed