[CS-FSLUG] Unicomp Model M

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Sep 19 09:38:36 CDT 2005

Christopher, Unicomp makes them. Their url is www.pckeyboard.com. You
can also check at my blog (http://shadow.sombragris.org) for a more
detailed review.

Blessings,

Eduardo

--
Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
I suddenly remembered that no one can enter heaven except as a child;
and nothing is so obvious in a child --not in a conceited child, but in
a good child-- as its great and undisguised pleasure in being praised.
Not only in a child, either, but even in a dog or a horse. Apparently
what I had mistaken for humility had, all these years, prevented me
from understanding what is in fact the humblest, the most childlike,
the most creaturely of pleasures --nay, the specific pleasure of the
inferior: the pleasure of a beast before men, a child before its
father, a pupil before his teacher, a creature before its Creator.

	-- C.S. Lewis, "The Weight of Glory"