[CS-FSLUG] HTML Quiz

Chris Brault gginorio at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 15 00:48:09 CDT 2005

There is also the complicated way,

>I tried to do it with tables (I didn't do it all by myself :) :
>
>http://uudenmaankl.sekl.fi/table.html
>
>My purpose is to use it as a template for small news-items (in a
>narrow middle column on a website I update). Hopefully it works. Thank
>you for ideas and examples you gave.

While in the process of redesigning the church website, I designed many
mockups. Most of them functioning to one degree of another. Perhaps you
are looking for something like:
http://www.ginorio.org/sites/firstcov/
or it's slimmed down cousin:
http://www.ginorio.org/sites/newcov/

Perhaps loading news items (as Christopher Rose, the first victim to use
one of my sites, can attest) is best done using a script that parses an
easily editable text or html file (for which a simple interface can be
made). It's just a thought but I can help you in that respect.

Gabe