[CS-FSLUG] Attention to List Members: New Statement of Faith

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:43:58 CDT 2005

On 9/14/05, Nigel Ridley <nigel at rmk.co.il> wrote:
<snip>

> Just something to think about: Isn't it a bit too long?
>
> I'm not sure that most folks would actually have the patience to read
> all of it, let alone digest all the theological implications of the 10
> articles.
> Could it be condensed a bit? I'm sure that folks would then read all of
> it before clicking the 'I Agree' button.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Nigel
>
> --

I don't think it's any longer than most such statements.  I just wish
you had brought this up sooner, during the RFC thread.  Since Tim
asked for comments, and no one brought forth any further comments at
the close of the RFC thread, we now have the statement in its final
form for the members to agree to.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist