[CS-FSLUG] NI: Anti-MS Group Aims to Block Vista

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 16:39:49 CDT 2005

On 9/12/05, "‡ø®a Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" <survivor at brisnet.org> wrote:
> "Bill Gates sells the public defective products, and then expects us to
> spend years being his guinea pigs, while he corrects the myriad of
> defects and vulnerabilities in his defective code."

This same exact article was posted by Fred Miller just yesterday.
Would it hurt us to scan the e-mails we get before we post redundant
articles?  I know we all get in a hurry at times, but posting
redundant articles shows that you're really not paying much attention
to the list.  I have raised this issue before, and still think that we
need to give some consideration to what's been posted recently before
we post.

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist