[CS-FSLUG] RFC: Last Call on Statement of Faith

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Sep 11 13:54:37 CDT 2005

Well, friends, as my fellow administrator, Don, said, we need to do a
last call on the statement of faith. In case anyone stopped following
the last thread, due to its off-topic wanderings, I'm starting this
new thread for the purpose of this "last call." If you have any
sincere objections to the statement, either because you disagree or
you believe we will be excluding our brothers and sisters in Christ
because of some dogma(s) that slipped in, speak now or forever hold
your peace (ok, well, not forever).

     Once we've gotten a list of any specific requests, your admin
team will review them and come up with the best course of action.

     Blessings,
             Tim
---
Timothy R. Butler | "Not  every end  is the  goal.  The end  of a
Editor, OfB.biz   | melody is not its goal,  and yet if  a melody
tbutler at ofb.biz   | has not  reached its end , it has not reached
timothybutler.us  | its goal."
                                            -- Friedrich Nietzsche