[CS-FSLUG] RFC: Change of Statement of Faith

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Sep 11 09:05:15 CDT 2005

On Sunday 11 September 2005 12:03 am, Timothy Butler wrote:

[snip]

>      Just a brief look at what Hinn is preaching now is enough to
> show he is still bordering on heresy with things like the prosperity
> gospel.

Correct! Hinn, and a number of others are VERY wealthy by teaching the
"prosperity gospel" as being scriptural, keeping the massive amount of
"gifts" for themselves and NOT using the funds for His work! It is this
distorted teaching that has turned off a great number who otherwise may have
been saved AND attending a local church.

Fred

to you, at this time.