[CS-FSLUG] NS:Kmymoney

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Sat Sep 10 15:21:42 CDT 2005

David M. wrote:
> it's funny we just talked about GNUCash and Kmymoney and I just found this
> article on kde news
>
> http://dot.kde.org/1126265404/

Just read the review and visited the Kmymoney Web page.

The review is poorly written, spelling errors and adolescent
grammar.

The app looks interesting if one is running a MS-like Linux
distro loaded with KDE and is OK with a bunch of other
dependencies.

We are converting to Puppy here and are trying to avoid
code-bloat.  My observation is that the more dependencies
the greater the probability of future conflicts across dozens
of development schedules.

It also is unfortunate that many of these apps do not include
simple home/small business features given the huge need
for such.

Going to look again at Qhacc.

IMHO, YMMV ... doc