[CS-FSLUG] NI: 'Wonder if Intuit will NOW wakeup and support Linux!

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sat Sep 10 05:42:41 CDT 2005

David M. wrote:

> I've been using Kmymoney for 2 years. I tried GNUCash but didn't like it
>
>because it seemed like overkill for simple account maintenance and it would
>always report my account as being negative instead of positive.

GNUCash is a lot more powerful and it's more suitable for people who're
trained in accounting. Initially, I was also confused by the positives
and negatives.  A negative is a credit whilst a positive is a debit.
Change the default register style to "Transaction journal" and things
will make a lot more sense.