[CS-FSLUG] NI: 'Wonder if Intuit will NOW wakeup and support Linux!

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Fri Sep 9 06:22:34 CDT 2005

Fred A. Miller wrote:

>New Microsoft package targets Intuit
>
>http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5852234.html?tag=nl.e589

Six months ago, I was still hoping that they'd release a Linux version
of Quickbooks.  I got tired of waiting and tried using GNUCash.  I
almost gave up on several occasions, but I persisted and now I'm using
it to do my personal finances and company accounting.  As an accountant
by training, I find GNUCash easier to enter financial data compared to
Quickbooks.  I don't think I'd ever go back to using Quickbooks.