[CS-FSLUG] One-ness: Dear Brother try Deut chapter 6

cyratt at netzero.com cyratt at netzero.com
Tue Sep 6 18:45:03 CDT 2005

I recited that creed as a young man growing up in the episcopal church, before I met Jesus. My whole point is the bond of peace and unity in the Body of Christ is Love One Another. He Gave very clear and very easy to recieve statements in His Word that Love "not carnal tolerance" is to be the mark of every Christian. Like Jesus said "they will know that you are my disciples by your Love". As we are commanded "Let us Love one another, for he that Loves another has fulfilled the whole law." thats where people will see the difference between what is false and what is real, when we as a Body get it together and do (not just read and say Amen) this command.
Any way that was the point.
God Bless you
Nathan