[CS-FSLUG] OT: Gulf Coast Disaster

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:58:17 CDT 2005

Let's pray that our various agencies can get some relief to New
Orleans, ASAP!  After seeing on the news where the docs are having to
let the most seriously ill die, because we've not been able to get to
them, and seeing a diabetic lady in need of insulin (my wife is
diabetic), I'm just praying for our efforts to get up to speed.

I hope no one on the list has been directly impacted by the storm.  If
I recall, one of the guys on the L4C list lives in Mississippi.  I'll
post to that list to see if he's o.k.  The company I work for has a
plant in Westwego, LA, and many of the employees have lost everything.
 Some have managed to come out in fair shape.  National Gypsum
apparently hopes to get its plant back up & running during the next
two weeks.  That will help put wallboard in the local area.  One of my
borther's Marines is still trying to locate his family, just North of
Pascagoula, MS.

Blessings to all,
Don
--