[CS-FSLUG] NI: Massachusetts to adopt 'open' desktop

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Sep 1 16:50:07 CDT 2005

Another blow to MickySoft......their Office is "out," and OpenOffice is "in."
Logic would dictate that Linux will be replacing 'Bloze as well!

Fred

Massachusetts to adopt 'open' desktop!

The commonwealth of Massachusetts will phase out office productivity
applications from Microsoft and other providers in favor of those based on
"open" standards.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5845451.html?tag=nl.e589

to you, at this time.