[CS-FSLUG] Speaking of News Items...

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:25:30 CDT 2005

As of yesterday, yours truly has joined the editorial team at LXer.com
as a senior editor.  LXer's news articles get picked up by Google news
and the site gets over 10k visitors per day.  The site's traffic has
increased phenomenally over the last couple months, and I wil be
working with well-established veterans of the libre software press.
Tom Adelstein came from Linux Journal, while Dave Whitinger co-founded
Linux Today.  We also have Paul Ferris and Carla Schroeder among our
number.  LXer strives to keep the Linux news coming 24/7/365.  If
y'all have story ideas for me, shoot me a private e-mail.

So, if you really want to get your news, may I suggest just checking
out LXer.com? :-D

P.S., Nathan, perhaps you should offer updates on Ark Linux, whether
people ask or not.  Someone may just take notice of that project,
thanks to your posts.  It might be good if others posted interesting
stuff about their favorite distros as well.

Blessings,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist