[CS-FSLUG] NI: Homosexual Hate Crime Amendment Snuck Into Sex Predator Legislation!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Oct 21 08:41:31 CDT 2005

      Homosexual Hate Crime Amendment Snuck
      Into Sex Predator Legislation!
      Dear TVC Supporter:

      What I've been warning about for years is now a reality and the
unthinkable has happened!

      SHOCKINGLY, a REPUBLICAN-CONTROLLED HOUSE passed a hate crimes amendment
as part of the Children's Safety Act by a vote of 223-199!

      During the time when all conservatives were focused on supporting the
confirmation of Judge John Roberts to become the Chief Justice of the U.S.,
liberal Congressman John Conyers (D-MI) quietly attached a homosexual hate
crimes amendment to the House anti-pedophile bill known as the Children's
Safety Act.

      If this hate crimes/thought crimes amendment is passed, our culture will
be rapidly homosexualized, dissent will be suppressed and free speech will
die! I'm not over-stating the seriousness of this threat.

      Now the Senate is working on their version of the sex offender bill and
could attach a hate crimes/thought crimes amendment to it!

      I need your support to continue this on-going fight to save our freedoms
and to prevent quoting the Bible on homosexuality from becoming a crime.
Please donate here: http://www.traditionalvalues.org/donate.php

      The Children's Safety Act was meant to protect against predators. It
will create a national sexual predator registry to fight pedophiles!

      But, adding an amendment to "protect" homosexuals is like having the fox
guard the hen house! Homosexual pederasts molest children at higher rates
than do heterosexuals. Even though there are only 1-2%

      of homosexuals in the population, they account for between 20-40% of all
child molestations! (See TVC's online report, "Exposed: Homosexual Child
Molesters" for detailed statistics.)

      Homosexuals have targeted children in our public schools for recruitment
into Gay Straight Alliance clubs and "mentoring" programs with older
homosexuals!

      A bill to fight sexual predators is no place to provide special rights
for homosexuals, cross dressers and transvestites!

      We are working with members of the House to remove the hate crimes
language from this legislation, as well, as with the Senate to prevent this
dangerous language from being added to their new bill.

      Unfortunately, the more "moderate" Senate cannot be counted on to do the
right thing-unless Senators hear from their constituents.

      This crisis must be avoided by convincing your two U.S. Senators that no
hate crimes legislation should be attached to any legislation designed to
protect children from sexual predators!

      But it gets worse. "Hate Speech" could criminalize Christians.

      Once homosexuals and transgenders are given minority status under
federal law, homosexual activists will use this law as a stepping stone to
criminalize "hate speech." So if a person says anything negative concerning
homosexuals or cross dressers, it could be interpreted as "hate speech." Will
using Bible verses when trying to minister to homosexuals be considered a
crime?

      If such a "hate speech" crime goes to court they will consider the
intent of the statement. Thus the thoughts of people will be judged and this
becomes a "thought crime". I call this the hate crimes/thought crimes
amendment.

      As you can see, if passed, this hate crimes amendment will directly
impact freedom of religion, speech, and association.

      We're not just theorizing about what may happen if hate crimes
legislation is passed in the U.S. at the federal level.

      We can look at what is happening in Canada already because homosexual
legislators have passed hate crimes legislation that criminalizes any public
criticism of homosexual behavior! Canadian Pastor Stephen Boission is facing
criminal charges in Canada for preaching against homosexual conduct. School
Counselor Chris Kempling is facing similar charges for publishing letters to
the editor citing the dangerous health problems associated with
homosexuality.

      TVC has successfully led the fight against hate crimes legislation for
more than a decade now. Your donation will help us continue this fight.
http://www.traditionalvalues.org/donate.php

      During the Clinton years, we exposed how the federal government was
using tax dollars to fund "anti-hate" school curriculum, "Healing the Hate: A
National Bias Crime Prevention Curriculum for Middle Schools." Under the
guise of "hate crime" prevention, the curriculum did the following:

        a.. Compared Baptists and Pentecostals to White Supremacist groups.
        b.. Taught children to turn in their parents if they were "bigoted."
        c.. Defined "prejudice" to include religious organizations as having
bigoted thoughts.
        d.. Defined a "hate incident" as "harmful words or actions" motivated
by prejudice-which includes "religious" beliefs. In other words, prejudice is
directly linked to Christian beliefs!
      Other hate crimes curriculum we uncovered taught kindergarten children
to think bisexuality and sex change operations were normal! These were stated
to be "age appropriate."

      The hate crimes legislation passed by the House provides funding for
more of this kind of anti-Christian, pro-homosexual "anti-hate"
materials-with your tax dollars! It cannot be allowed to pass the Senate!

      We have been briefing Senators on the dangers of hate crimes legislation
and are praying that they will heed our warnings!

      Will you join with us in our effort to defeat this legislation? Will you
help us lobby the Senate and educate the American people on this threat to
religious freedom and speech?

      Time is of the essence to defeat this legislation. Please send the most
generous gift you can today and let's kill this anti-Christian amendment once
again!

      You and I can make a difference in protecting children from pedophiles.
Don't let them use it to support homosexuality and criminalize Bible
believing Americans.

      You can donate conveniently on line here:
http://www.traditionalvalues.org/donate.php

      Your voice at the Capitol,

      Rev. Louis P. Sheldon

      P.P.S. - Please call your U.S. Senators and ask them to vote NO on any
amendment to the Senate sex offender bill, S. 1086, which adds hate crimes
language listing sexual orientation and gender identity (code word for
transgender) - 202/224-3121.

      Also call the Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist asking him NOT to allow
hate crimes amendments to be attached to this bill, S 1086, 202/224-3135.

      Traditional Values Coalition is an inter-denominational public policy
organization speaking on behalf of over 43,000 churches.

      For more information or to arrange an interview, please call Amy Skeen
at (202) 547-8570.

      Traditional Values Coalition
      139 "C" Street, SE
      Washington, DC 20003
      Web site address: http://www.traditionalvalues.org

--
Paid purchaser of ALL SuSE Linux releases since 6.x