[CS-FSLUG] MICROSOFT RESEARCHER, WIKI CREATOR JOINS ECLIPSE

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 19 16:31:53 CDT 2005

> Microsoft researcher Ward Cunningham is joining the Eclipse Foundation
> Cunningham's role at the nonprofit foundation
> will be to help improve collaborative and cooperative efforts between
> members of the Eclipse open-source community.

"Hi, I'm here from Micro$oft and I'm here to help
out with an open-source project ..."

Uh huh.  That's like Hilary Clinton offering to
improve free market healthcare, Bill Clinton offering
to help improve the moral environment of youth, or
Michaela Moore offering to make a fact-based documentary.

If someone is being paid by Micro$oft to participate
in anything it is to figure out how M$ can appropriate
it and lock it into a proprietary profit-making product
or kill it before it is born.

IMHO, YMMV ... doc

--
Respectfully,