[CS-FSLUG] Use What Is In Your Hand...

.mash re.mash at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 22:14:33 CDT 2005

I have been watching a message from Brian Houston from
Hillsong Australia and I started thinking about some of
the members on this list and want to encourage you.

The message is about using what is in your Hand,(talents) "Your
calling" and not
laying that down in favour of what is in your Heart,(desires) "Your Purpose..."

For if you follow your calling you will fullfill your purpose, that
which is in your
heart through Christ Jesus. What you have in your hand is your talent,
that which
comes naturally to you that which has been given to you by God.

Please have a look, I know you will be blessed as I have.

(1) http://www.hillsong.com/tv/streaming/465.ram
(2) http://www.hillsong.com/tv/streaming/466.ram

www.hillsong.com

'mash