[CS-FSLUG] NI: Homosexual Urban Legends - The Series

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Fri Oct 14 14:40:06 CDT 2005

Chris Brault wrote:

> The first Christian friend I had in the Navy was a former homosexual. He
> was never a pedophile nor were his former homosexual friends. Now, I've
> never known ... atleast that I know of ... and pedophile or  pedophile
> leaning individuals, so I can't comment accurately on what is going on
> in their heads. I would guess, judging from how homosexuality is
> accepted by it's practioners, that it starts with one kind of sexual
> experimentation, whether physical or mental. Without natural bounds set
> by those around you (peer or parent pressure), it may, in some
> individuals, move on to more perverted material. After a while, it
> leaves the mainstream and moves into the strange (S&M or serial killers,
> kiddie porn for pedophiles). Judging from homosexual stories I've heard,
> they don't even know it's wrong at first, and when they realized it is,
> they just get careful. They seem, as I've heard but not seen so don't
> quote me on this, to be driven by the desire to fulfill not a "love" or
> "acceptance" desire, but a purely sexual one rooted in a strange form of
> co-dependence.

Having worked a bit counseling pedophiles, I can at least claim to know
something about what goes on inside the head. Those who claim it's about
power are wildly wrong, except for a very small portion of pedos. Those
truly criminal types are messed up in a lot of ways, and their brand of
pedophilia is just another symptom. Most pedos are truly sexually
aroused by kids *as well as adults*, but there's an enhanced quality to
the forbidden portion of their range of attractions. As with "normal"
folks, what they cannot legitimately have seems more interesting. Most
pedos harbor some absurd dream of carrying on a real romance with some
kid. Most of them really like kids in a broad general sense, and just
deny that sex will harm kids -- lying to themselves, of course. Yes,
they do congregate in various ways, consoling each other in their
co-dependency. It's not all the different from homosexuality in some
respects. However, there really is very little overlap between the two.
It would appear the population of men liking little girls vastly
outnumbers those liking little boys or both. The number of gays liking
little boys is also a tiny minority. I say "appear" because no one in
their right mind would claim to have solid statistics. It's more a
consensus of opinion one gets from unguarded discussion with others who
deal with such things. If we distinguish between molestors (those who
have done it) and pedophiles (those who desire it), there may well be a
huge number of the latter, a very substantial minority of the adult male
population of Western nations.

I deal with some of this at length in a rather blunt article:

   http://ed.asisaid.com/bible/childsex.html

--
Ed Hurst