[CS-FSLUG] NI: Homosexual Urban Legends - The Series

.mash re.mash at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:02:20 CDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> http://traditionalvalues.org/urban/

Fred,

I do not believe that post has any positive impact what so ever !

I am currently looking through the site now and do not
disregard everything stated here. But just looking at the
website banner which clearly creates some form of link
between paedophiles and homosexuality is disgusting and
incredibly naive!

I will be reading through the articles this lunchtime.
The site could have been made in more taste and less
pathetic homophobia it appears to create.

Please vet something like this before posting,
We need more love and less perpetuating of very negative stereotyping.

Sorry to be so blunt but I was quite offended by this...

'Mash