[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Journal Software

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Thu Oct 13 07:59:58 CDT 2005

Schalk: Welcome to the list.

I don't know of any specific prayer journal app for Linux. However,
there are two apps that might fit your bill. I'd advise you to explore
them:

1. KJots: a simple, excellent structured note-taking app. Very
intuitive.

2. KOrganizer/Kontact: It is a PIM (Personal Information Manager suite)
with an integrated journal.

I'm sure there are others, but these are the ones that come to my mind
right now.

Blessings,

Eduardo