[CS-FSLUG] Calling All LDAP Experts!

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 01:49:20 CDT 2005

Do we have any LDAP experts on this list?  The Freely Project has a
need for some simplified LDAP documentation, or at least someone to
help a volunteer guru - a security guru at that - understand LDAP.
Allow me to explain a bit.

I have been working with a few local folks to try to organize The
Freely Project into a serious, non-profit ministry.  One of my fellow
LUGheads from CharLUG and I talked the other day about providing
Christian ministries a complete libre software solution stack (LS3),
consisting of one or more GNU/Linux OS choices, along with a number of
productivity apps and networking apps.  While I've got most of this
compiled elsewhere at the moment, one of the services we desire is
LDAP, and he understands well most of the other tools.  So, if you
know LDAP well, please let us know.

This guy, Brandon, should be joining the list (or at least L4C) in due
time.  Meanwhile, I'll put you in touch with him, if you can help with
the LDAP issue.

Blessings,
Don
--