[CS-FSLUG] British Believe Better Off Without Religion

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 8 10:34:45 CDT 2005

Figures lie and liars figure ...

As soon as we get a look at the question pool, and
and the answers, the population questioned, and the
twist they selectively put on the results we will
easily document their big lie.

It may take a little to get past the impact of the
indoctrination of the meadia to hate matters of
faith and to blame it for all of societies ills
but it can be done in a properly designed survey.

In the USA 75% support and 75% oppose abortion --
it merely depends on how you phrase the questions.

We may, of course, observe wonderful things in the
intentionally godless experiments that are the
former Soviet Union, communist-fascist mainland
China, Cuba, etc.  NOT!

--
Respectfully,

David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.