[CS-FSLUG] Network printer sharing with Windows

Michael Bradley, Jr. michaelsbradleyjr at mac.com
Fri Oct 7 20:52:03 CDT 2005

On Oct 7, 2005, at 9:26 PM, Nathan T. wrote:

> Where do I get information on one of these network printer servers
> and how much do they tend to go for.
>
> The lats time I saw anything like that, it was some sort of router
> with a print server built in, do they have usb ports on them and
> run Windows CE or something?

I know HP makes some small ones that can be connected to almost any
printer with a parallel port. Try this link:

          http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF06a/
18972-236253-64302-34214-64302-27317.html

The specs don't indicate what operating system is embedded, but the
overview does state that there is a built-in web server through which
the unit is configured.

In Christ,

Michael Bradley, Jr.

--