[CS-FSLUG] Humor: Problem Name

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Oct 5 17:54:57 CDT 2005

Problem Name

The famous Olympic skier Picabo Street (pronounced
Peek-A-Boo) is not just an athlete....she is now a
nurse currently working at the Intensive Care Unit
of a large metropolitan hospital.  She is not
permitted to answer the hospital telephones.  It
caused too much confusion when she would answer the
phone and say,

Picabo, ICU.

to you, at this time.