[CS-FSLUG] Worship order and song tracking

Robert W. robertwo at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 29 20:51:05 CST 2005

Our church is looking for software to help track how often we sing
specific chorus' and the last time a given chorus has been sung. A
friend of mine is talking about writing such an app using PHP and
mySQL. Does anyone know of existing software? Something web based is
preferable.

I did look on CODN. But nothing seemed to fit this need.

--
Robert W.
robertwo at insightbb.com

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love
him, who have been called according to his purpose. -- Romans 8:28