[CS-FSLUG] Thankful for little things

dmc edoc7 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 20 09:58:04 CST 2005

God works through many things, in this case it was
probably a tiny amount of corrosion on a pin or
connector that was resolved through physical
movement.

I'd disconnect, clean, and reseat all connections
on cards in the PC and cables to and from the pc.

doc

--
Respectfully,

David Colburn, D.Min., M.A.Co.