[CS-FSLUG] Microsoft Railroading the Visually-Impaired

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:37:28 CST 2005

I will be releasing a press release - preferably Monday - attacking
Microsoft on their key strength in the Massachusetts OpenDocument
battle.  As long as they refuse to support OpenDocument,
visually-impaired people will not be able to share documents with
others across OS platforms and office suites.  However, they've got
the visually-impaired thinking that they will lose out if Mass goes
with ODF.  IOW, Microsoft is trying to turn the tables, but they are
overlooking the significant harm they'll cause by not supporting ODF.

If you are interested in signing onto the press release, let me know.
I'll send you a copy via private e-mail.  You can comment on the pr
and I'll change the wording to point to a group, rather than an
individual.  If you're not interested feel free to ignore this.

Thanks,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist